At 28 years old, I purchased my first house and the process was horrible!
No one wanted to work with me. So ultimately, I ended up driving around on my own, representing myself, and negotiating my own deal. And finally, I became a homeowner.
Flash forward and after a 19 year career in accounting at the Southern California Gas Company, I wanted to make a change. I wanted to make a difference to people trying to buy a home, so I went back to school and obtained my real estate license. Now for the past 10+ years, I’ve enjoyed the face-to-face interaction I get helping people have a much better process than the one I first experienced becoming a homeowner for the first time.
When I sign on to sell a property with a new client I tailor all the information possible to pinpoint the best price for the listing to get the highest price possible for my clients. It’s also important to me to use other service providers who provide quality results (photographers, title reps, escrow officers, etc.) to give my clients the highest quality experience.
Over the past 10 years I’ve been consistently recognized annually for my sales as a listing and selling agent, as well as, my care for my clients. I love what I do, so it’s enjoyable to stay up-to-date on the latest real estate trends, analyze the market prices, and ways to reach the widest audience possible.
Outside of real estate, I’ve enjoyed learning to bowl with my daughter, exercising, biking, playing board games with my family, and walking my cute dog, Scarlet.
Your trusted Real Estate Agent,
Camelia Vera, REALTOR®
Do the best job possible for every client.
- I treat all my clients equally, big or small.
- I always keep you informed from start of the deal to the very end.
- I don’t cut corners, I will always do the honest thing to keep you protected.
- I’m always available to my clients whether that’s text, call, email, or in-person.
- I don’t give up and instead keep you focused on achieving your goals.
• University of Southern California Alumni, Business Administration/Accounting
• English, Spanish, and on my team: Mandarin and Cantonese
• Arcadia Board of REALTORS®
• California Board of REALTORS®
• National Board of REALTORS®
• Specializing in Residential Listing Services
• Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
• California Probate Specialist (CPS)
• Certified Green-Real Estate Profession (CG-REP)
• Planning Commissioner for City of San Gabriel
• Local Government Relations Committee
• San Gabriel Valley Buyer Specialist
• Grievance Committee
• Neighborhood Watch Captain
• Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
• San Gabriel Chamber of Commerce